• I feel a harmony in my soul. I kind of forgot what it feels like. It feels so good!
• I do not care about you and things that are going on in your life. I hope you’re doing good though, because you’re a sweet person and deserve only good things.
• I don’t feel upset anymore about the fact that our paths with people who I love are now separate. I cannot do anything about it, but live my own life and appreciate time and energy those people dedicated to me. Thank you for teaching me important things in life and showing beauty of friendship.
• I love. I’m loved. I’m respected. I care and I get cared about. Sorry for not noticing it before.
• I’m enough and if you do not like something, just pass by.
• I love what I do and do what I love. Wonderful people surround me and I’m thankful for them. I’m thankful for my life.
• Everything really happens for a reason and that blows my mind up sometimes.
• I’m not going to waste my time and energy on stupid things that are running in my mind and trying to upset me.
• I will cultivate good things. Good vibes only!
“Far too many people are looking for the right person, instead of trying to be the right person.”
“There’s so much more to life than finding someone who will want you, or being sad over someone who doesn’t. There’s a lot of wonderful time to be spent discovering yourself without hoping someone will fall in love with you along the way, and it doesn’t need to be painful or empty. You need to fill yourself up with love. Not anyone else. Become a whole being on your own. Go on adventures, fall asleep in the woods with friends, wander around the city at night, sit in a coffee shop on your own, write on bathroom stalls, leave notes in library books, dress up for yourself, give to others, smile a lot. Do all things with love, but don’t romanticize life like you can’t survive without it. Live for yourself and be happy on your own. It isn’t any less beautiful, I promise.”
“There is some good in this world, and it’s worth fighting for.”